What do we say to the god of death?
- Persephone: knock knock
- Hades: who's there?
- Persephone: it's September hope you're ready to bang like a screen door in a hurricane
you were either a winx
or a w.i.t.c.h
I was totally a spy
i was aLL THREE
was this the old superwholock?
the old superwholock? Nah these shows all have examples of POC and well written diverse woman who do not rely on men to build their character
So I’m seeing more and more posts with cutie snakes wearing cozy sweaters and I feel I am depriving my kids of an important toasty element in their life. So since the fine art of knitting eludes me I’ve been searching to see if anyone makes and sells them (A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IDEA)… TO NO AVAIL!!!! As a last ditch effort I typed ‘snake sweater’ into etsy and this popped up and this is the dead end that convinced me to give up once and for all.
What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that